Loch Moy Farm is open for schooling of all disciplines! We have a derby course (open from November through March), a grass cross country course, a stadium course, and two dressage arenas (standard and small), a gallop track and riding trails as well as indoor schooling.
- We are REQUIRING that all riders make an appointment by text at 301-514-0111. Please text Carolyn at 301-514-0111 when you are on your way to come school! Please send, in advance, a complete rider list and how they are paying. Payment must occur before coming on to property.
- Indicate if your coggins and release have been uploaded to our website. You MUST upload your paperwork prior to arrival.
- Parking is behind the 4 board fense. If your group has more than 2 trailers, please park on the grass lot past the pond down below. Easy access to the hack path up to the XC field.
- Should ANY changes in state and/or county regulations be made, we will adhere to them. Abreast of schedule and policy changes at www.lochmoyfarm.com and www.themarylandhorsetrials.com and our Facebook pages/Instagram.
Payment and sign up can be made through:
1) Venmo @carolyn-mackintosh
2) PayPal (add $5.00 to all fees) on https://www.themarylandhorsetrials.com/pay AND text 301-514-0111 with the schooling options you would like:
- Derby Course + front XC Schooling Course: $60*
WHEN COMPETITTION COURSE IS OPEN it is $80
- Stadium Schooling: $35
- Dressage Schooling (small and standard arenas): $30
- Gallop Track: $30
- River Trail/Hacking: $30**
- Companion Horse/In-Hand Horse: $30
- Indoor Arena Schooling: $30
* Gallop Track included in XC fee
** River Trail/Hacking included in all fees
Payment must be made before coming on property. Text 301-514-0111 if you’d like to use a schooling pass or voucher for payment.
We will be tracking everyone entering the facility. Again, you MUST text 301-514-0111 to make an appointment. Absolutely no unannounced arrivals will be tolerated.
If you are still with us... THANK YOU FOR READING ALL OF THIS!!!! We appreciate your ongoing support.
Loch Moy Farm