Receive an all-access pass and preferential parking for Friday’s FEI dressage, a VIP viewing tent, and a cross country course walk with course designer Ian Stark. Then join us Saturday for Brunch on the Berm to watch the CCI-S 1*/2*/3* riders tackle cross country and show jumping. The viewing tent is ringside for show jumping and the arena portion of the cross country course. It includes great views of the rolling terrain.
Brunch on the Berm includes:
- assorted fresh baked quiche
- belgian waffles served with maple syrup, bacon, whipped cream & fresh berries
- Maryland breakfast potatoes
- greek yogurt parfaits
- fresh fruit with pina colada dip
- assorted beverages
The US Eventing team is invited to join us for brunch after their ride, along with course designer Ian Stark, to watch the 1*/2* riders.
The Maryland International is the last event for the US Pan Am Team before they travel to the Pan American Games in Lima, Peru. All profits go to support US Equestrian for the US Eventing Team.
- Course Walk: Friday, July 5th, 4pm
- CCI S 1*/2*/3* Dressage: Friday July 5
- Brunch: Saturday, July 6th, 9am-noon, viewing tent available all day for VIP Pass Holders