Schooling at its best!!
- Water, Banks, Ditches for all levels.
- Wonderful open areas.
- Cost is $50 ($75 for competition course WHEN OPEN for schooling) per horse and rider combination.
- Elementary - Intermediate levels.
Our cross country schooling course is open for schooling, by appointment. We have many elementary and beginner novice jumps, in addition to novice, training and preliminary, as well as intermediate portables. Please call 301-514-0111 to reserve a time and day.
Ground conditions sometimes dictate the use of studs. We strongly suggest you bring them along and check footing prior to beginning your schooling.
The COMPETITION COURSE will be CLOSED for schooling until after the July CIC*/** events.
Rules for ALL Cross Country Schooling
- All signed forms and checks must be in black mailbox BEFORE you take your horse off the trailer, or you will be excused from the course!
- Riders must wear an ASTM/SEI approved helmet and body protector.
- A medical armband is recommended.
- Riders may NOT school alone
- Please write coggins date and accession number on the release .
- Releases and a registration form are available by clicking the buttons at the top of this page (will open a pdf form you can print and sign to bring with you).
- The cost is $75 per horse and rider combination for the competition course (limited) or $50 per horse and rider combination for the schooling course.
- Make checks payable to "Loch Moy Farm, LLC."
- No bathroom facilities or water available on the grounds.